Adesh Kumar SrivastavaProctor & Associate professor at BBD UNIVERSITY; Research scholar at Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture Technology and Sciences, India
Title: A systematic review on data mining application in Parkinson’s disease
Data mining techniques have taken a significant role in the diagnosis and prognosis of many health diseases. Still, very little work has been initialized in neurological medical informatics or neurodegenerative disease. Parkinson’s Disease (P D) is the second significant neurodegenerative disease (after Alzheimer’s), which causes severe complications for patients. PD is a nervous disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. Most of the cases go undetected due to a lack of standard detection methods. This paper attempts to review literature related to PD diagnosis, its stages, and its management using data mining techniques (DMT). The review has been done by exploring the Scopus indexed literature using the query containing the keywords data-mining and Parkinson’s disease. This study’s focus is to observe how DMT, its applications have developed in PD during the past 16 years. This paper reviews data mining techniques, their applications, and development, through a review of the literature and articles’ classification, from 2004 to 2020. We have used keyword indices and article abstracts to identify 273 articles concerning DMT applications from 159 academic journals from Scopus online database. Another objective of this paper is to provide directions to researchers in data mining applications in Parkinson’s disease.
Adesh Kumar Srivastava is presently working as Proctor and Associate Professor in “Babu Banarasi Das University”, Lucknow from Dec2011 till date.
1. Ph.D.(Comp.Sc.)from Sam Higginbotom University of Agriculture Technology & Sciences, Allahabad (Joined2016-About to finish).
2. M.Tech. (IT) from Karnataka State Open University with 86% in 2011.
3. M.Phil. (Master of Philosphy) in Computer Science from Vinayaka Mission University, Tamilnadu with 72% in 2009.
4. MBA (Master in Business Administration) from R.V.D. University Rajasthan with 70% in 2007.
5. MCA (Master in Computer Application) from I.G.N.O.U. with 62% in 2005.
1. Advanced Diploma in Computer Application from I.G.N.O.U. with 63% in 2005.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from I.G.N.O.U. with 63% in 2002.
3. Advanced Diploma in Network Centered Computing from NIIT with 71% in 2002.
4. Certificate in Computing from I.G.N.O.U. with 71% in 2001.
1. M. A. (Economics) from Kanpur University with 58% in 1996
2. B. A. (Eco., Socio, English) from Kanpur University with 59% in 1994
3. Intermediate (with Maths) from U.P.Board Allahabad with 55% in 1989
4. High School (Science Stream) from U.P.Board Allahabad with 60% in 1987
Recognition & Awards:
1. Got First Prize in Drama in 1982-83 organized by Department of Education.
2. Got First Prize in District level Group Song Competition in 1991 organized by Bharat VikasParishad, Raebareli.
3. Got First Prize in Province level Group Song Competition in 1992 organized by Bharat VikasParishad, Lucknow
4. Got First Prize in National level Group Song Competition in 1992 organized by Bharat VikasParishad, Haidrabad.
5. Got First Prize in State level Group Song Competition in 1994 organized by Bharat VikasParishad, Kanpur.
6. Received Dayawati Modi Excellence Award in 2002-2003 for giving 100% result.
7. Got Certificate of Appreciation from HelpAge India for motivating the students to assist elderly.
8. Had Been selected as Advisor of Spic Macay, Lucknow chapter for the year 2011-12