Scientex conferences is proficient in organizing conferences, meetings, seminars and workshops with the ingenious and peerless speakers throughout the planet providing you and your organization with a broad range of networking opportunities to globalize your research and make your own identity.
The 2nd International Webinar on Neuroscience and Psychiatry is Organized by Scientex conferences during November 18-19, 2022 focused on the theme “Modern Revolution for the Future of Neuroscience and Psychiatry”. Attendees had the opportunity to receive an e-certificate of attendance. Join this intimate forum to create meaningful partnerships with 50+ Neuroscience experts. Translate key technological & mechanistic neuroscience advances into the clinic.
Our goal is to bring together worldwide distinguished academics in the field of Neuroscience and Psychiatry to exchange and share meaningful experiences of various treatment procedures for mental health, neurological disorders and stroke.
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Neuroscience and Neurology...
- Neuroimmunology ...
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatr...
- Psychology and Mental Health...
- Paediatric Neurology...
- Adult Neurogenesis and Cell Bi...
- Neuroinfections and Neuroinfla...
- Neuropharmacology and Neuroend...
- Alzheimer Disease, Ageing and ...
- Stroke and Trauma...
- Brain and Neurological Disorde...
- Neuroimaging and pathology...
- Neurotherapeutics, Diagnostics...
- Neurological Complications of ...
Webinar Hosting Platform
It helps to connect in a more personal way. It provides an easier way to engage with massively large audiences. It has proven to be an invaluable medium/platform for connecting with experts across the globe. It offers a reliable communication powers productive workforces. Dive into real-world stories of how people and organizations are creatively using the Zoom platform to connect, communicate, and get more done together. This platform helps to create and explore our ideology in a more convenient and easier way. With Zoom, our webinars are now easy and simple for everyone to construct and expend.
What will be discussed?
• Insights in Neuroscience and Psychiatry
• Diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders
• Recent advances in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases
• Current trends in mental health
• Neurological complications of Covid_19
Why you must attend?
The platform featuring nationally recognised clinical experts, researchers, and government officials in the field of Neuroscience and Psychiatry to provide clinicians with the most up-to-date evidence-based treatments for their patients. Attendees will be fetched with the following benefits, Reach the wider audience, meet skilled specialists and influencers face to face, Networking Opportunities, grow your skilled Network, New Tips & ways, Hear regarding the most recent analysis.
NEUROSCIENCE 2022: WHEN, WHAT AND WHY?
Webinar Name: 2nd International Webinar on Neuroscience and Psychiatry
Theme: Modern Revolution for the Future of Neuroscience and Psychiatry
Date: November 18-19, 2022
Time Zone: GMT+1
Webinar Platform: Zoom
• Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
• Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
• Access to All Sessions Online
• E-Handbook kit
• E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
• Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
• 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Follow the steps provided in prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
• Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle.
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application.
• For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device.
• Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
Guidelines For Presenters:
• Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk.
• In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
• The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation.
• The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format
Who can attend?
• Neurologists and Directors
• Physicians and Academicians
• Neuroscientists and Neurosurgeons
• Health care Professionals
• Industrial Experts
• Student Unions
• Open learning Specialists
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Various Societies and their members
• Professionals from the private and public sector
• Students from Academia in the research of Neurology