Track: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Child & adolescent psychiatry specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental disorders in children also as adult. Child and adolescent psychiatry has the multidisciplinary channel disorder of emotion and behavior that have their origins in neurophysiology, genetics, and in environmental factors that affect the child's growth and development. commonest childhood mental disorders are anxiety disorders, depression, and a spotlight deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Normally the youngsters with mental disturbance will have lower achievement within the education and great involvement within the criminal justice system.
Various treatments are available for treating child mental disorder/mental illness like several effective medications, educational or occupational interventions, also as specific sorts of psychotherapy, during a year almost one- fourth of youngsters and teenagers experience some sort of mental disorders.
- Neuroscience and Neurology
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Psychology and Mental Health
- Paediatric Neurology
- Adult Neurogenesis and Cell Biology
- Neuroinfections and Neuroinflammation
- Neuropharmacology and Neuroendocrinology
- Alzheimer Disease, Ageing and Dementia
- Stroke and Trauma
- Brain and Neurological Disorders
- Neuroimaging and pathology
- Neurotherapeutics, Diagnostics and Case studies
- Neurological Complications of COVID_19